HBBA MEETING AGENDA
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Introductions & Acknowledgements of special guests.
- CRA Report – George Camejo and Susan Goldberg.
The City of Hollywood’s consideration to refund a portion of the transfers via the ILA to add back $3.5 million to fund beach re-nourishment. Discussion on the City plan to take 25% of the CRA funding this year.
- CRA Budget Items for completion of Flap Gates and Check Valves.
Proposal to hold money in trust to finish these projects.
- Mosaic Murals – Jill Weisberg. Art for beach businesses like the mural project in downtown Hollywood.
- Beach Code Compliance – John Chidsey, Head of Code Enforcement, City of Hollywood and John Weitzner,
Code Enforcement. They will present the beach code enforcement objectives and answer questions
- FDOT Update – Status of A1A.
- Report from HBBA Governmental Affairs Co-Ordinator.
Debra Case will update on recent CRA and City Council meetings.
- Featured Speaker – Achim Nowak, International Authority on Leadership, Ted Talk & Motivational Speaker will talk about how small businesses can find, keep and maintain excitement and positivity in their organization.
*speakers and topics subject to change without notice.