We encourage everyone to practice these safety guidelines:
• Closely reviewing the advice and recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and medical authorities.
• Advising and making sure our employees are aware of the preventative measures provided by the CDC such as diligent handwashing, avoiding touching one’s face and staying home if sick.
• Intensive cleaning and disinfection all public and staff areas including the restrooms, kitchens, bars, dining rooms and all surfaces that are touched like menus, phones, keyboards, faucets, light switches and door handles.
• Hand sanitizers with at least 60% alcohol content have been placed in public areas and restrooms along with extra soap and paper towels.
• Ensuring all employees frequently wash their hands for 20 seconds or more.
• Discouragement of all personal contact including shaking hands.
• Gloves are used in all areas that have contact with food.
• Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if sick.
• Cover your nose or mouth when coughing or sneezing. Use a tissue and dispose of in trash.
Get up-to-date information from the CDC website below.